We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

impending booking in Coffs

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
impending booking in Coffs

I am so sorry to hear about the terrible floods in NSW. I don't wish to sound trivial but I have a holiday booked starting next Saturday 2/3/13 for a week, flying in from Melbourne. I wonder if it is wise to cancel at this stage if things are that bad and look like they will still be bad next week.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Once again good luck with this latest challenge - ah Australia - wouldn't change it for quids - I think!

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: impending booking in Coffs

might be as well to contact your accommodation provider.

get the info from the horse's mouth.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,590 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: impending booking in Coffs

The airport doesn't flood, it's mainly access roads in and out of Coffs. The creek in town overflows but most of Coffs is generally fine. I would check with your accommodation ... where are you staying? Being above the flood level of course doesn't help if it rains for the whole week.

3. Re: impending booking in Coffs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 04:24