We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting around Coffs Harbour

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Getting around Coffs Harbour

My family and I are holidaying in Coffs Harbour for 10 days in September. We have arranged for car hire for half the time we are there. My question is if we are going to rely on the public transport system for the rest of the time will it get us around sufficiently? Would it be wiser to have a car for the whole time we are there? We are staying at the Park Beach Holiday Park.

Ballina, Australia
Level Contributor
939 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting around Coffs Harbour

Public transport in Coffs does'nt cut it, like most country towns. Having a car gives you the freedom to come and go as you please and check out the surrounding area

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,594 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting around Coffs Harbour

Unless you just want to wander around the Park Beach area you need a car. Coffs has some great drives and places to see outside of town a car is a must.

3. Re: Getting around Coffs Harbour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 03:15