We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffs Locals Question: your favourite hairdresser?

Which Coffs Harbour hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
249 posts
272 reviews
Save Topic
Coffs Locals Question: your favourite hairdresser?

Hi,

I am in Coffs from Noosa and need a good hairdresser for a cut and highlights on long hair. I don't want to experiment, so if anyone can recommend someone, that would be great. I usually pay around $130 all up. Someone out there who is like me and has a relationship with their hairdresser and doesn't just go to anyone in some mall somewhere? Any tips much appreciated. Thanks.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
9,876 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coffs Locals Question: your favourite hairdresser?

My girlfriends in Coffs recommend Redz ...

http://www.redzhairstudio.com/

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
249 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coffs Locals Question: your favourite hairdresser?

Thanks so much for the quick reply!!!!

Coffs Harbour...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Coffs Locals Question: your favourite hairdresser?

Believe it or not Coffs computer cuts are really good and more affordable. I know they don't sound that great but the girl in their did my hair great after My regular hairdresser left town and I needed my hair done in a hurry. Same as you half a head of foils on long hair. I am going back there soon.

Edited: 19 March 2014, 04:53
4. Re: Coffs Locals Question: your favourite hairdresser?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 16:15