We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments in Sydney

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
Level Contributor
54 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Apartments in Sydney

Can anyone recommend any appartments on the east side not too far from the city centre? Coogee Bay or Radwick area. Need to be fairly near the Sydney Childrens Hosp if poss and would prefer self catering

Sydney
Level Contributor
2,891 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments in Sydney

Karen, have a look at this website: www.wheretostay.net/listing.htm?ql=20201650

This may not be exactly what you're looking for -- I don't think the rooms have their own kitchen -- but it is VERY centrally-located as far as buses to the city are concerned, and it's also close to the hospital. And a nice old building, don't you think?

sydney
Level Contributor
659 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments in Sydney

Take a look at this thread which asked a similar question

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g255060-i122-k1095…

It has a few ideas to check out. If you want to be really close to the Children's Hospital to be with a sick child then Randwick is closer.

Hope this helps.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
18,713 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments in Sydney

Karen,

Not sure if you qualify but also check out Ronald McDonald house as an option.....

Alsoi have a look at Stayz.com.au

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney
Level Contributor
4,189 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartments in Sydney

karen,

i looked at the link given to you by Alan for randwick lodge.

i know a lady who stayed there whilst her mother was in the Prince of Wales Hospital(same campus as the SCH). she was pleased with the room..clean, high ceilings and 5 minutes walk to the hospital. not self catering but there is a guest kitchen with microwave oven etc and there are laundry facilities. also, there are many food places in randwick itself (3 mins from this lodge).

Nottingham
Level Contributor
54 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartments in Sydney

Thank you everyone, really helpful, I shall definitely look around Coogee . Just realised it looks like I have a sick child, no sympathey needed! The said child is grown up and going to Aus from England for a 3 month work placement. We are taking advantage of the chance to visit Sydney and stave of the home sickness.

Thanks

6. Re: Apartments in Sydney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 08:26