We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa help

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London UK
Level Contributor
112 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
visa help

we are staying in sydney for 6 nights on route to New Zealand so we still need a visa?

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,957 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa help

Unless you're planning to spend it in the airport you do.

Emeryville...
Level Contributor
212 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa help

yes, i found this out two days before i left. Happily, you can do it electronically online. Not a problem. I dont have the website at my fingertips, but google it, and it should pop up.

vast

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
7,898 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visa help

Have a look at this site.

All the information you need.

http://www.immi.gov.au/

Singapore
Level Contributor
292 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visa help

The online visa application is instantly processed/"approved" and is valid for a year from the date you apply. So you can do this closer to the date you intend to travel and return again within a year ;)

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
397 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visa help

Yes you do, I have just obtained our travel visa's through www.eta-visas.co.uk - very easy with instant confirmation.

6. Re: visa help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 04:19