We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BA from London

Channel Islands
Level Contributor
75 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
BA from London

I'm travelling to Sydney from London next month. I was wondering if anyone knew the price to get an exit row seat in ecomany?

Also, I travelled with Virgin to Orlando this year and I paid to get the exit row seats. Because one of these seats was the one by the exit door and had less room, I wasnt charged for that seat so only had to pay for 1. Anyone know if this is the case with BA?

Mentioned in this post
Central Florida, FL
Jersey, Channel...
Destination Expert
for Jersey, St Helier
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
758 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BA from London

You can book them in advance through BA's 'manage my booking'. I travelled BA to Sydney from Heathrow two days ago and for two of us for the return journey it was £100 in total so guess it is £50 per person return to reserve a specific seat.

We travelled Premium Econony this time and would never do economy again. It is more expensive but not horrendously so and made the difference between awful to totally stressless. Food and drink the same but the better seating makes all the difference in the world.

Worth considering if you've got points or the differnc in price isn't too great and may be a better option than paying for the specific seat in economy.

2. Re: BA from London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2011, 06:20