We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport shuttles to Campelltown area or Enfield area

SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
406 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
airport shuttles to Campelltown area or Enfield area

Has any one used a shuttle to the Campbelltown area or Enfield area that they can recommend?

Was looking at the park and fly option but it works out no cheaper by the time you pay tolls and petrol.

All help appreciated.

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
16,372 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport shuttles to Campelltown area or Enfield area

I had a great experience with ACE Airport Shuttle from Camden to Kingsford Smith. Arrived promptly, clean neat vehicle, pleasant trip to the airport and dropped off in front of the door at Domestic for our airline. We were the only two passengers that trip.

On the return trip we were met immediately after we had collected our luggage, different driver and in a different, clean and neat, vehicle, This time he also picked up three generations of the one family at International and were then given a scenic tour around Mt Annan, Narellan Vale and Harrington Park as they were all dropped at their respective doors. As we then proceeded though Camden to our home the driver thoughtfully asked if we needed ro buy any bread, milk or anything before getting home.

I can highly, and do, recommend them. They do not have a dedicated website and the lady on the phone is quite friendly.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, New South Wales, Cruises
Level Contributor
11,467 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport shuttles to Campelltown area or Enfield area

I was going to recommend ACE too (glad you liked them Frommy) - I'm not sure if they will drop you at Enfield but it's worth a shot as they also take people to the races etc.

Their number is 02 4653 1150

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport shuttles to Campelltown area or Enfield area

another vote for ACE from me - we've used them three times now and their service has been excellent. They've always collected us on time (even at 4.30am for an 8am international departure) and have been waiting when we returned to Sydney (and the last time we were delayed airside and they probably waited 40 minutes beyond the expected time and didnt charge us extra). The vehicles have been extremely clean and the drivers have been delightful. The lady who runs the office (Norma?) has also been very accomodating and helpful. Another bonus, they're not expensive (eg September 09, $190 return for 2 people from Catherine Field to the airport - that price was for 2, not each).

Two thumbs up for ACE!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, New South Wales, Cruises
Level Contributor
11,467 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport shuttles to Campelltown area or Enfield area

I agree Marmalade, Norma is lovely.

Everytime we call her to book her service she says "and where are you off to now"? My usual reply is to tell her "... we're spending the kid's inheritance by going to XYZ ..." !!

And yes, when our plane has been delayed, they've waited and it has never been a problem....they are always on time to pick you up too.

For me, when I get service with a smile, on time, right place everytime, why would I go anywhere else ?

5. Re: airport shuttles to Campelltown area or Enfield area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 01:17