We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sydney Airport to Hotel transfers

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
251 reviews
Save Topic
Sydney Airport to Hotel transfers

We are staying at Metro Pitts and would like the most economical way for our transfers. We arrive 17.15 and depart 14.15 four days later.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,139 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sydney Airport to Hotel transfers

Hi

It will depend a little on how many of you & how much luggage you have? It's a pretty easy 5-10 min walk from Town Hall station.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g255060-c119393/Sydne…

Mia

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sydney Airport to Hotel transfers

Thanks Mia K . We are two and will have one big and a small cabin bag each.

The train would appear to be more expensive than shuttle service. I read that the shuttle bus is about $12 each way p.p.

HSE
North East
Level Contributor
525 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sydney Airport to Hotel transfers

I can highly recommend the train from the airport, very easy and quick with no hassle. Traffic in my opinion is very busy and this would be a better option!

4. Re: Sydney Airport to Hotel transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2013, 10:20