We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four points or park royal

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
264 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Four points or park royal

Hi,

We're staying in sydney for four Nights from 12th-16th December. We're trying to decide between four points by sheraton or park royal at darling harbour.

Can anyone advise which is best, or recommend anything in the same area/price range.

Also, what are your opinions of darling harbour as somewhere to stay? We're 25 and 33 in Sydney for four nights hoping to do the bridge walk, explore the city, maybe drive to blue mountains. In the evening would like to be close to bars and restaurants.

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,114 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four points or park royal

I slightly prefer the location of FP - closer to the city & walkable to Circular Quay (20-30 mins).

How much are you prepared to pay per night?.

DH is not my favourite part of Sydney, too touristy for my liking, but you're a tourist, so I guess that's ok ;-) I prefer the Circular Quay area, but you will generally pay more for that privilege!I'm not sure what rates Sebel Pier one are offering for your dates, but I love that area around Walsh Bay as well.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,549 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Four points or park royal

Park royal had just been renovated. Great spot and would be my choice.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
437 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Four points or park royal

I have stayed at Four Points several times and enjoyed it.

london
Level Contributor
264 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Four points or park royal

Another option is the Radisson Darling Harbour. Any thoughts on this vs. the two options above?

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,114 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Four points or park royal

Location isn't as good

6. Re: Four points or park royal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2013, 09:18