We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
lancashire
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Ugg boots

Is it cheaper to buy Ugg boots in Australia than in the UK?

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ugg boots

http://tinyurl.com/8zgtcce

Edited: 28 October 2012, 19:29
South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
27,785 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ugg boots

There's some useful info on this page too: tripadvisor.com.au/Travel-g255055-c149603/Au…

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ugg boots

Don't buy the branded Ugg Australia boots. Stick with genuine ugg boots.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ugg boots

Are genuine UGGs cheaper at a Factory Direct/Outlet store - I notice there are several store on the Gold Coast?

Gungahlin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
15,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ugg boots

D0des10, have you looked at the links? Probably a good idea to educate yourself even if the exact answer of where's the cheapest genuine in any given destination isn't there.

Edited: 29 October 2012, 13:45
lancashire
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ugg boots

Thank you !

lancashire
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ugg boots

Yes ive been reading!! Many Thanks

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ugg boots

MacNee - my question isn't about where to buy the cheapest - it is whether factory stores are generally cheaper. Here in the UK, this type of store sells end of line models at hughly discounted prices. I wonder if this applies to Australia also?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ugg boots

If you can find a factory outlet that sells genuine Aussie uggs then yes, they are likely to be cheaper than in regular retail shops. They should also be cheaper in our summer months - you might pick up a good discount.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
27,556 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ugg boots

We bought ours here:

http://www.uggboots.com.au/frameset.asp

They were packing up boots to ship all over the place. This is the place in Falconbridge that Frommy recommended and I don't hesitate to recommend their authentic product and reasonable prices. May daugher has had lots of wear from her boots and they are holding up very well. Blue Mountain Ugg boots been making the real thing since 1933 and its just a fair dinkum (sorry ;>) Aussie place and honest as the day is long. Just stopping in there to buy the boots was an experience - its a small concrete shed on the side of the highway! You'd never think they were doing a roaring business by the look of the place.