We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much is the bus from Sydney to Palm beach?

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester...
Level Contributor
9 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
How much is the bus from Sydney to Palm beach?

How much does the L90 cost from Sydney CBD to Palm beach and how frequent are they?

australia
Destination Expert
for New South Wales, Noosa
Level Contributor
3,253 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much is the bus from Sydney to Palm beach?

www 131500.com.au will have the answers to that and any other Sydney public transport question.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,133 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How much is the bus from Sydney to Palm beach?

If you buy individual bus tickets, they are $4.50 per adult. MyMulti passes will include any Sydney bus trip.

You can download the timetable for the L90 route by selecting it from the dropdown box at http://www.sydneybuses.info/routes

The trip is long - 1hr 44mins - according to the website. For some reason, I did not think it was that long a ride.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
29,857 posts
1,348 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much is the bus from Sydney to Palm beach?

hi Mez, by car it would take approx 1 hour from the CBD. On the bus it takes approx 1.30 depending on traffic conditions. From Manly it takes approx 45mins.

Manchester...
Level Contributor
9 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much is the bus from Sydney to Palm beach?

Hi

That's great, thanks. Is there a specific stop I should get off at once I arrive there which will let me see the highlights? It's my first trip to Sydney and I don't want to miss anything!

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7,557 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How much is the bus from Sydney to Palm beach?

You need to get off at the second last stop of the trip (the bus terminates at Palm Beach) at Beach Road - the stop is at the Palm Beach Golf Club. Look at a google map and you can see the golf club.

Then walk towards the North Palm Beach Surf Club (this is used in Home&Away) - I presume this is why you are going to Palm Beach ?

6. Re: How much is the bus from Sydney to Palm beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2013, 10:18