I need some help here, I’m traveler from Malaysia.
We (whole family) are planning to visit Sydney from 10-Aug to 15-Aug, Total 8 ppl; 5@~Age30 & 3@age~55.
We plan to stay in Sydney area for ~3N, then to blue mountain 3N, most of the day-light activity had been confirmed but not night.
Basically, We plan to do some dinner cooking during as our night activity & budgeted trip. (cause not much night attraction ~sydney & sunset @5pm)
Kindly, We need a localize ppl to help us on below question:-
1) Pls recommend us a accommodation place with requirement:-
a. Safe & Cheap.
b. Convenient to get public transport. Bus or Trains-station,
c. Near to grocery shop ( cook dinner, selling Fish, lobster & etc)
d. Within Sydney area.
2) Anything we can do during night? Usually, what local ppl will do during night time?
3) Any event/festival during ~Aug timeline?
4) We plan to rent a 8-seater MPV, Pls recommend a cheap local car-rental company.
At Blue mountain
1) I saw there’s a lot of small village ~blue mountain area, usually tourism will stay at which village ( 1N only) Eg: katoomba & etc..
At Blue Oberon
We plan to stay 2N in Oberon, due to there’s a horse-riding package,
1) Do this company offer good horse-riding for 1st rider?
2) If not, Pls recommend us, some others farm stay with horse riding & farm activity as shearing wools, harvest fruit, food as daily activity.
I;m looking forward to get advice from localize ppl to prevent over spending $, time & boring..
Thanks in advance for the golden advice..