We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day safari tours from Sydney?

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
24 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
One day safari tours from Sydney?

Dear all,

I'll be spending a couple of days in Syndey in two weeks, so I was researching how I could spent my days. I came across this safari tour boutiquetoursaustralia.com.au/our-tours/… which has good review in TA. You spent an afternoon and the evening looking for the wild animals in the bush.

Does anybody knows of any other companies who offer this concept?

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
24 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: One day safari tours from Sydney?

Haha, don’t worry Carol, I’ll be posting a nice review of the trip, so next time, you’ll know what to answer if someone asks :-)

Hey Linda, thanks for the suggestion. I’m actually planning on going on the 1st of July to the Blue mountains, but unfortunately, I can’t make a two-day trip of it as I already paid my accommodation and there is an cancelation fee. (At the time of booking, I was supposed to have a convention on the 1st of July, lucky for me, the convention is shortened to three days, so I have an extra day - however I’m limited to a day trip...) I'll keep the cold in mind, I'm bringing a 3 in 1 winter/rain jacket; that should do the job!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
8,442 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: One day safari tours from Sydney?

I have done a lot of camping in my lifetime. Including the Southern Highlands.

I have never seen a koala or a platypus in the wild. I have seen plenty of emus while driving in Western NSW. I have seen lots of wombats on the road at night in North Eastern Victoria.

Tooronga Park Zoo is a fantastic place to visit. It would be my suggestion for seeing Australian wildlife.

33. Re: One day safari tours from Sydney?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 05:16