We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does the mymulti-pass include....

southampton
Level Contributor
5 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Does the mymulti-pass include....

My wife and i are in Sydney for 4 days. We will need transport to and from the International airport, between Sydney and Palm Beach, then Sydney and the Blue Mountains, as well as Sydney and Manly. If we buy the weekly MyMulti zone 3 pass does this include all of these destinations? I've looked through the travel sections of the relevant websites but can't be sure this is all included under the one pass. Can anyone help me as i'm sure individually paying for these trips will be far more expensive?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
19,041 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does the mymulti-pass include....

It includes all of the above but you need to pay a gate fee for using the airport. They will add it on if you buy your ticket at the aiprot for your first trip then you'll need to purchase it for your return.

southampton
Level Contributor
5 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does the mymulti-pass include....

That's great thanks for your help.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,145 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does the mymulti-pass include....

Just to clarify the airport. Your my multi pass will allow you to travel to and from the airport on the train but you have to pay to access the airport, It is $12.30

www.131500.com.au/tickets/fares/airport-line

So, you will pay $61 each for the my multi 3, good for a week. Then you will pay an extra $12.30 each as you leave the airport and an extra $12.30 each when you arrive at the airport.

Wentworth Falls...
Level Contributor
201 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does the mymulti-pass include....

With the Blue Mountains, you need a My Multi 3 to get to Katoomba. The My Multi ticket entitles you to free travel on the services operated by the Blue Mountains Bus Company so you can get from Katoomba Railway Station to Echo Point, then to Scenicworld, then back to Katoomba Station. This is bus route 686 which is also the Trolley Tours Number 2 bus. For additional sightseeing in the Katoomba - Leura area, Trolley Tours offer a one hour circuit each hour, The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus offers the HO HO system but neither of these make use of the My Multi ticket.

5. Re: Does the mymulti-pass include....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2014, 05:19