We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Purchasing Multi Pass - buy when we get there or online?

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rotorua, New Zealand
Level Contributor
270 posts
701 reviews
Save Topic
Purchasing Multi Pass - buy when we get there or online?

I was wondering if it is easy to get the Multi Pass that includes train, bus and ferry travel from Sydney Airport when we arrive? We plan on getting train from airport into central Sydney. Suggestions? Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,123 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Purchasing Multi Pass - buy when we get there or online?

Buy on arrival.

Rotorua, New Zealand
Level Contributor
270 posts
701 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Purchasing Multi Pass - buy when we get there or online?

Thanks for that,

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
612 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Purchasing Multi Pass - buy when we get there or online?

The MyMulti tickets do NOT include the airport station surcharges. These will need to be paid extra at the time.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Purchasing Multi Pass - buy when we get there or online?

My husband and I are travelling to Sydney in May and also wondered whether to buy a Mymulti ticket for our stay of 3weeks in Balgowlah Heights! Also, which would be the cheapest reliable transport from Airport to Balgowlah Heights? We do have someone that can meet us from a central point!

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
17,755 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Purchasing Multi Pass - buy when we get there or online?

Eeeks - can't your friends pick you up from the airport? At least beg them to pick you up from the Manly ferry. Balgowlah heights is a pain to get to from the airport unless you take a taxi - $100+

Public transport options:

1. Train to Circular Quay from the airport. Ferry to Manly. Bus 132 to Balgowlah heights. Allow a couple of hours.

2. Train from airport to Wynyard. Bus E70 or E71 from Wynyard. This only works Mon -Fri during afternoon peak periods when the bus is packed with commuters so good luck getting your luggage on the bus.

There are also a few Airport Shuttle services that serve the Northern Beaches. I don't know how reliable they are. Perhaps your friends could ask around and find out?

Edited: 11 February 2014, 11:08
6. Re: Purchasing Multi Pass - buy when we get there or online?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2015, 05:20