We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Distance

We're staying at Peppers on Bond Street. How long will it take us to walk from The Circular Quay if we catch the train from the airport ??

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7,810 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance

Do you mean Mantra 2 Bond Street ? I don't think it is known as Peppers on Bond Street. If 2 Bond St then 650 minutes from Circular Quay via Pitt Street

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5,510 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance

It would take me 5-10 mins to Bond Street depending on the bag I was wheeling.

Edited: 16 March 2014, 09:01
northampton
Level Contributor
27 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance

I stayed at the Mantra recently and recall that the Mantra group also use the Peppers brand ( for their resort hotels I think ). And "yes" 5 to 10 minutes walk, no longer.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,401 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance

That is correct but not just resorts.

The Peppers brand is focused on distinct geographic/region highlights, and no two properties are alike. Heavily marketed to leisure, and very little to corporate/business.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Distance

A bit late here, but I just wanted to point out that the Mantra on 2 Bond St is almost directly across from Wynyard Station, probably about a 3 minute walk. The airport line train goes to Wynyard so you should get off there, not at Circular Quay.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,401 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Distance

Well picked up Jeremy.

Yes much closer to Wynyard, coming from the airport by train.

When you come out the station to George St, turn to your left, and Bond is the second street to your right. It's on the corner of George and Bond St

7. Re: Distance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 04:18