This will be my first time to Sydney so I'm pretty much confused after reading the information online. I will be arriving 15th Jun morn and departing 19th Jun at 3pm. I would really appreciate your advice to help me plan an itinerary. I can't really walk for too long either, not looking at Hunter Valley as I do not drink.
I'm looking at staying at Park Regis City Centre, but it doesn't have wifi..any good similar alternative?
I found a list of attractions to visit, but not too sure if I can complete them, at a leisurely pace.
15th Jun (Arrival)
- Arrive at airport. Buy Multi pass. Drop off baggage at hotel and visit a weekend market say Paddington? Or any recommendation that I can purchase stuff like nougats/macademia nuts at a reasonable price? Get some nice souvenirs?
- Check in at 3pm. Rest an hour.
- Grab dinner around hotel area or any place I can go at night? I don't go to pubs/clubs.. If no, can I do Sydney Tower Eye and 4D experience this day or another?
- 1 day Blue mountain (visit Scenic world, Katoomba, take the 3 rides, 3 sisters at Echo point, Featherdale) I don't intend to hike so are there waterfalls near any bus stops? How long does a bus trip take? I read that train from Central takes about two hours. What time should I depart from Central to be able to cover the sights?
17th Jun, 18th Jun
I would like to visit some shops where there is affordable plus size clothing, any shops in Darling Harbour/circular quay area?
- 1 or 2 days Darling Harbour/Circular Quay/Manly area (visit Sydney Opera House, Madam Tussauds, Harbourside Shops, Sydney Wildlife World to see and hug koalas etc). If I go to Manly, is Tarango zoo a better option to the wildlife world? Or should i fit a wildlife trip to Featherdale instead? Is there anywhere attraction where I can see whales without going out on a side trip?? Night - Sydney Tower Eye and 4D experience.
- Head out to Fish Market in the morning and return to hotel to catch airport transfer.
In my case, what kind of travel pass should I get? For the places I have listed, would a Sydney Flexi or Unlimited Attractions Pass be suitable? My hotel does not offer free wifi, costs $18 per day. So shall I get a prepaid instead? I probably won't use voice calls just data for facebook/surfing/google maps to share the trip online and get my bearings.
Sorry for the big number of questions! Please help me to plan a good trip! Thank you forum experts!