We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bridge Climb New Year 2014?

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Bridge Climb New Year 2014?

Hi

I am thinking of booking the bridge climb for my family (3 adults one child aged 13)

We will be in Sydney for New Year. We arrive on the 29th December and leave 2nd January.

We have booked a New year eve's Cruise just wondering do they offer the climb on New Years eve? during the day or not?

Also if my 16 year old decided NOT to do there climb is there somewhere onsite he could wait while we did the climb?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,565 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bridge Climb New Year 2014?

BridgeClimb doesn't operate 30th and 31st December due to the rigging of the NYE fireworks.

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bridge Climb New Year 2014?

Thank you I did think it might be that!!

Won't be able to fit it in then!!

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
87 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bridge Climb New Year 2014?

We're Booked in for the bridge climb on evening of 1st Jan so that might be an option for you.

4. Re: Bridge Climb New Year 2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 21:50
Chester, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bridge Climb New Year 2014?

Hi

Could I ask which cruise you have decided on for New Year? There's so many to choose from that offer similar!

Thanks

Lisa

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
18,129 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bridge Climb New Year 2014?

Lisa, welcome to the Australian Forum.

This thread is about the Bridge Climb.

You will probably get more responses to your query about New Years Eve Cruises if you start your own thread. There's also a Top Question about New Years Eve you should look at.

You could also type 'Sydney New Years Eve cruises' into the search box above and you will see loads of threads on this very subject.

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bridge Climb New Year 2014?

Hi Lisa

After SOoooo much searching we have booked with James Craig.

Reviews are great for New Years Eve cruise.

Not cheap but we will only ever do it the once and we didn't want to waste a whole day standing/sitting waiting for the fireworks.

8. Re: Bridge Climb New Year 2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2015, 05:16