We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bridge Climb Tickets in Advance

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bridge Climb Tickets in Advance

Hi All,

I'm currently planning a trip to Sydney for 8 - 14 November, 2014. How far in advance should we purchase tickets for the Bridge Climb? I've searched for an answer but wasn't successful in finding anything.

thanks for your help.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
18,716 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bridge Climb Tickets in Advance

This depends on how fussy you are with time of day

Twilight sells out earlier.. for full flex with that on a specific day at least a month before.

If not too worried about when then a day or 2 before…. but do check the cruise schedule. e.g. rhapsody of the seas is in on 8/11 so bookings that day will be more difficult at this stage the schedule looks good but it can change

Geelong...
Destination Expert
for Geelong, Great Ocean Road
Level Contributor
5,573 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bridge Climb Tickets in Advance

When we did our bridge climb I booked the tickets a month before the actual climb. Although I could have left it closer to the date we got the time we wanted without problems.

Oz
Level Contributor
11,480 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bridge Climb Tickets in Advance

Hi,

Some time ago, about a month in advance, I booked the evening bridge climb for four persons as a surprise present for a November birthday. Two days prior to our climb another family member was unexpectedly in Sydney and wanted to join us. Sadly the climb was booked out :-(

My advice book early if you want a specific day and time.

Cheers,

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bridge Climb Tickets in Advance

Thank you for all of your suggestions. I think we'll wait a few more months before making our reservations for the climb.

5. Re: Bridge Climb Tickets in Advance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 06:16