We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which MyMulti Pass for Hillsong Conference

Riverside...
2 posts
Save Topic
Which MyMulti Pass for Hillsong Conference

Good afternoon,

My husband and I will be traveling from the Swissotel in Sydney to the AllPhones Arena and are curious which MyMulti would cover the trip since we will be going for 5 days for the Hillsong Conference. I was looking at the weekly passes but have no idea if MyMulti1, 2, or 3 would cover us. We have never been to Australia so are very confused geographically and would really appreciate some direction.

Thank you for your time,

Chanel

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which MyMulti Pass for Hillsong Conference

Refer to: sydneytrains.info/tickets/pdf/mymulti_fare_m…

You will need MyMulti2 at minimum, although 3 if you want to take the ferry to Olympic Park one day (or want to go to Manly some time while you're here)

Riverside...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which MyMulti Pass for Hillsong Conference

Thank you so much for your reply! I really appreciate it!

3. Re: Which MyMulti Pass for Hillsong Conference

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2015, 07:16