We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day tour or 2 day 1 night tour suggestion

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
8 posts
Save Topic
Day tour or 2 day 1 night tour suggestion

Hi, I'm planning to hav a visit on blue mountain on mid of July. Is there any tour recomamndation which included visiting blue mountain, jenolan cave, scenic world, three sister rock?

And beside, is there any tour for port Stephan too?

Thank you.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day tour or 2 day 1 night tour suggestion

I think you should go through some of the reviews of the tour companies and analyse what the comments are. Most visitors will attempt to do this all independently - and over 2 days as Jenolan Caves is a fair distance from Katoomba (many tour operators don't go there - as you will find out) and I assume any tour will be rather rushed, if it is a day tour that includes both the katoomba attractions and Jenolan Caves from Sydney.

I wouldn't contemplate it. Still if you don't have enough days and no easy means of getting to and fro it maybe your only option.

Consider basing yourself in Leura or Katoomba for at least one night - if you wish to see the Jenolan Caves is the best advice.

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g255060-d…

www.trolleytours.com.au/jenolan-caves-tours

www.colourfultrips.com/trip-30-Jenolan-Caves-

Edited: 09 July 2014, 00:50
Sydney
Level Contributor
234 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day tour or 2 day 1 night tour suggestion

If you plan to stay in Sydney visit the Sydney visitors centre as soon as you arrive (they close at 5pm). They are at the rocks and darling harbour. They can book you on a day trip to Jenolan Caves visiting the Blue mtns on the way. Very long day but its doable. Also have day trips to Port Stephens

3. Re: Day tour or 2 day 1 night tour suggestion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:15