We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Euro Star or platinum beach campervan - Help!!!!

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Haifa District...
3 posts
Save Topic
Euro Star or platinum beach campervan - Help!!!!

Hi,

Realy need your help, I have to rent one of them in the next few days.

Apollo Euro Star- via Hertz or Apollo

platinum beach campervan -Maui

If anyone had any experience... please replay.

Thanks

Cradle...
Destination Expert
for Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
Level Contributor
11,791 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Euro Star or platinum beach campervan - Help!!!!

Hi, you'd be best to type in "campers" in the search box above, and make up your own mind.

I have not used Apollo, but I have used Maui, they were pretty good for us, but it was a long time ago, and personally I use a car and stay in cabins/units now.

There are many so called horror stories on TA about campervans, some probably legit, some not, just make sure whoever you rent from, you read the Terms & Conditions, and read independent reviews. Also you will find there are some areas on the campervans which are not covered by insurance waivers no matter what insurance you get, areas like the roof, and underneath the vehicle, possibly single vehicle accidents are heavily penalised, and that could be even hitting a kangaroo.

Do you have to rent a campervan?

As I said above, type in "campers" above in the search bob.

Safe travels - Robert

Edited: 20 August 2014, 07:05
2. Re: Euro Star or platinum beach campervan - Help!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 05:16