We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Royale apartments Manly...

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cork
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
The Royale apartments Manly...

Just wondering if anyone has stayed here, and if so any thoughts?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,030 posts
1,379 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Royale apartments Manly...

I have never stayed at the apartments, but I do know them. They are positioned directly across the road from the beach.They are in an excellent position just minutes to the Corso but a good distant away from the noise. Ask for a ocean front apartment, as they would have fab views.

UK
Level Contributor
266 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Royale apartments Manly...

Hi

I stayed at the Royale apartments in March this year - I absolutely loved them! They are really well situated, just across the road from the beach, were really beautifully furnished, spotlessly clean and benefitted from a pool and sauna on site. They are a really short walk from the main shopping strip, which meant it was quiet but maybe 5-10 mins walk to the ferry terminal which takes you straight to Sydney's main ferry terminal. Our apartment overlooked the beach, had 2 beds (one King sized with large ensuite bathroom and walk in closet) and another queen sized, again overlooking the beach. The lounge/dining area was large with colour TV, DVD player and cable, with large balcony, again overlooking the sea.

I loved them so much that I'm staying there again in a couple of weeks. I can thorougly recommend them and think it's a much better option than booking a more expensive hotel. As we had maid service every day, it felt like you were staying in a hotel but had much more privacy and freedom.

Hope this helps!

St. Augustine FL
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Royale apartments Manly...

Thanks, I am going to look into this also.

Cork
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Royale apartments Manly...

Thanks for the feedback, and have decided to book them for five nights at the end of November.

St. Augustine FL
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Royale apartments Manly...

Seanmc, please write a post or do a review upon your return. Wondering about staying here myself early next year. Your comments;review will definitely help out. Hope you have a great trip! Can't wait to hear all!. Thanks alot.

6. Re: The Royale apartments Manly...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 22:16