We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers between T1 and T2/3 Sydney airport

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers between T1 and T2/3 Sydney airport

We are flying Qantas domestic from Adelaide to Sydney then flying Jetstar international. I understand we will need to get a transfer from domestic terminal to international. Does Qantas allow you to use their shuttle if you fly Jetstar? (I'm thinking no?) There are 5 of us so looking at the costs of train/bus/taxi it would appear cheaper to get a taxi but do they have taxi's that can accommodate all 5 of us at once??

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
7,893 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers between T1 and T2/3 Sydney airport

If you fly domestic with QANTAS you can use their shuttle no matter which airline you are travelling International. Just make sure you keep you domestic boarding pass as proof you travelled with them.

I flw CNB - SYD with Qantas in March and International with Royal Brunei and has no troubles using the Qantas shuttle both ways.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers between T1 and T2/3 Sydney airport

Thanks Bigw, thats great news! $50 saving isn't much in the scheme of the overall OS holiday but every little bit counts especially when travelling with 3 kids in tow. I appreciate your reply to give me this info.

3. Re: Transfers between T1 and T2/3 Sydney airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 00:17