We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please Help with Tours - Really need some advice

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Please Help with Tours - Really need some advice

I feel like I'm nagging on this forum, but I really could do with some advice. We wanted to do a 3 day tour around Uluru (from Alice) and liked the idea of Wayoutback based on reviews and what people had said on here. However, we are now also looking at a tour that goes from Alice to Darwin after returning from the Uluru tour. This was an alternative to flying as we found flights quite expensive and not really much price difference by time we would have accounted for luggage costs on the flight, airport transfers, etc...... So, we then found the adventure tour which goes from Alice to Darwin. As we are looking at two different tours it is quite expensive, e.g. the Wayoutback one, then the Adventure Tour one. We can cut costs by doing the Adventure Tour 6 day tour from Alice to Darwin (which does Uluru, but then back to Alice to go to Darwin - really just their own combination of two tours). This is cheaper obviously, but I really can't decide if Wayoutback is worth it. As a guide the two tours would be about $1015 each, the one whole 6 day tour would be about $900 each.

Any suggestions or advice, or if you have done either, please get back to me.

1. Re: Please Help with Tours - Really need some advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2010, 07:17