We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary Opinions Sought

Adelaide
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Itinerary Opinions Sought

Hello,

I'm starting to plan my honeymoon to QLD in late November 2009 and seek any feedback you may have on the following itinerary:

Fly Adel - Cairns

Spend 6 nights in Port Douglas at Peppers Beach Club.

Activities while we're here - 4 mile beach, Mossmon Gorge, Daintree, Cape Tribulation, Reef Tour (snorkelling), white water rafting (maybe?)

Fly Cairs to Hamilton Island

Spend 4 nights in HI at the Beach Club

Activities - Whitehaven beach, snorkelling, fishing charter, relaxing!, day spa

Questions - Should we do a reef tour from PD or HI? Also, which area would be better for fishing charters? And day spas? Any specific company recommendations for any of these activities would be most appreciation.

Cheers!

gk
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary Opinions Sought

Hi Gracie

Not sure there'll be too much water around to go white water rafting in November. Maybe try something a little different like river drift snorkelling? Back Country Bliss do that and a number of other tours which would suit you:

backcountrybliss.com.au/index.php/Adventure-…

Try Wavelength for your snorkelling tour (always gets good reviews here), although I think someone mentioned another snorkel-only tour the other day, but I can't think of it now and the search isn't bringing up anything.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary Opinions Sought

Hi gk,

Thanks for that website - some fantastic looking tours and ideas on there.

Cheers.

3. Re: Itinerary Opinions Sought

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 08:20