We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Aussies booked Sth America flights with Zuji.com.au

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
199 reviews
Save Topic
Any Aussies booked Sth America flights with Zuji.com.au

We have priced our 5 flights around South America with a few websites and have found Zuji the cheapest.

Are there any Aussies out there that have booked their South. American flights through Zuji.com.au that can give me some feedback please.

All our flights are with LAN airlines.

Thanks

Pam

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
82,233 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Aussies booked Sth America flights with Zuji.com.au

Go to the Search box in the main Australia forum and look for Zuji. You will find many existing threads, all of which say that Zuji should be avoided.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
12,308 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Aussies booked Sth America flights with Zuji.com.au

Just book directly wiht LAN. And WHY have you posted this 3 or 4 times? It will be deleted as a duplicate.

Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Aussies booked Sth America flights with Zuji.com.au

Disagree with #1. I have booked twice with Zuji now and had no problems whatsoever. I have also booked with Travelocity in the UK and the US and had no problems with those bookings either.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any Aussies booked Sth America flights with Zuji.com.au

Zuji is quoting me A$1,307 and LAN A$1,792 so a $485 difference.

Other sites like Expedia and Best Flights are quoting me $1,540 & $1,470 but Zuji has the best flight times for us of all the discount sites.

It is a gamble I know but $485 goes a long way and I figure the travel insurance will cover any problems with flight delays, cancellations etc.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
82,233 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any Aussies booked Sth America flights with Zuji.com.au

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
13,999 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any Aussies booked Sth America flights with Zuji.com.au

The large price difference could come down to the type of ticket - ie a bargain basement no changes permitted one versus one that will allow changes.

I personally always book direct with the airline sites - not consolidators. A 4 second perusal of TA's air travel forum would give you a rough idea why.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, New South Wales, Cruises
Level Contributor
11,434 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any Aussies booked Sth America flights with Zuji.com.au

I didn't realise you had posted several times so I replied on another thread .. probably deleted now ... but boy are you doing the rounds !! - tripadvisor.com.au/…45914205

8. Re: Any Aussies booked Sth America flights with Zuji.com.au

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 04:16