We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Work

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
537 posts
Save Topic
Work

Hi, I'll be in the Brisbane area for around two/three months. I'll probably be working a 5 day week with the weekend off. I want to explore these areas in the region if possible.

How much time would I need to stay in each place to make the trip actually worth while? There is a lot here but you can let me know what's possible. Thks

Springbrook & Lamington National Park

Australia zoo

Noosa

Surfers Paradise

Fraser Island

Whitsunday Islands

Carnarvon Gorge

Cairns/Great Barrier Reef

Bloomfield Track

Boodjamulla National Park

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
363 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Work

Hi Screentrip.

While I cannot answer your question, I would recommend you to change the heading of your enquiry as it has nothing to do with work, then it will attract more people with appropriate knowledge.

Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Work

The first four could be day trips from Brisbane, but after that you are talking weekends away and possibly up to 3-4 days. Fraser Island you could do in a weekend. As for the Bloomfield Track - if you are renting a vehicle you will need to ensure that you can drive it there. A lot of rental vehicles (even 4WDs) can't be driven on dirt roads ...

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
216 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Work

Vicki is right, the first 4 could be weekend trips, the others require more time to make a visit worthwhile as they are further away.

Enjoy your trip!

4. Re: Work

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2014, 05:19