We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bridgewater terraces appartments

Which Brisbane hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Whangarei, New...
Level Contributor
728 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
bridgewater terraces appartments

Kangaroo point

Has anyone stayed here? Looks quiet, on the river front, is access to the CBD difficult. Any feed back appreciated.

Thanks Derek

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,850 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bridgewater terraces appartments

I haven't stayed there however I can tell you that it is a great spot.

The CBD is easily reached by ferry at Holman St. You could also walk across the Story Bridge to CBD in about 30-40 mins.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4,131 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bridgewater terraces appartments

great spot.

You can walk over the bridge to the city or catch the little ferry or walk around the river to Southbank and numerous sights. Several good restuarants and pubs ( Story Bridge Hotel !) behing the apartments too.

Whangarei, New...
Level Contributor
728 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bridgewater terraces appartments

Great thanks for your input. I have taken your advice and booked for Early february, Sure looks a top inner city spot.

4. Re: bridgewater terraces appartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2010, 05:21