We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Migration to Brisbane from Islamabad

Which Brisbane hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Islamabad, Pakistan
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Migration to Brisbane from Islamabad

Hello World,

I have a plan to settled down Brisbane from Islamabad,Pakistan. My company will sponsor me for skilled migrant along with my spouse and daughter. Kindly do let me know economical residence area for settle down. what will the average cost of living in Brisbane? Other than this most important point is: at the time of arrival what should be the steps to settle down nicely and without any issues? Can any buddy let me know average salary range for Telecoms (Satellite/VSAT Engineer). do share your opinions for right approach to avoid issues.

gk
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Migration to Brisbane from Islamabad

Hi SKINaqvi,

Unfortunately, Tripadvisor isn't the best forum for these queries as they're "moving", not "travelling" questions. You might find your post deleted fairly soon.

That being said, ourbrisbane.com is a good place to start as it has a suburb guide and general information about Brisbane. You can also check realestate.com.au to check rental/house prices. You might also check seek.com.au for salary ranges for your job position. Good luck. :)

2. Re: Migration to Brisbane from Islamabad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2010, 12:46