We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resturants for my Pairents

sydney
Level Contributor
148 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Resturants for my Pairents

Hi every one

My folks live on the north side near Chermside, and for christmas I would like to get them a Dinner voucher to a nice resturant.

So my question is - Where would you recomend ?

They like Value for money, and harty foods (steak house, Pastas etc) They would be willing to travel about 20 min to get there I would think, give or take, if its really worth it then a little further.

Im hoping for a resturant that is not your local hogs breath but not to fine dinning either...

Thanks for your sugestions :D

gk
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resturants for my Pairents

What about the Breakfast Creek Hotel? If you wanted to go a bit more upmarket, Ciao Baby (Italian) and Rhubarb Rhubarb (French) are nearby as well.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,822 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resturants for my Pairents

The Albion Hotel could be another mid range option. Not sure what they are offering on Christmas Day though. Since they did it up a few years ago it has a lovely outdoor eating area which suits Qld weather perfectly.

3. Re: Resturants for my Pairents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2011, 05:17