We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bulimba Accomm??

melbourne
Level Contributor
159 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Bulimba Accomm??

Can anyone help please. I am looking for a nice place to stay for a few days either in Bulimba or a ferry ride to Bulimba.

Does the Bulimba ferry go into brisbance directly and if so how long does it take?

Thanks very much for any help

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bulimba Accomm??

Yes catch the city cat and it takes about 20 minutes. There is also a cross river ferry to Teneriffe which may also be handy for your accomodation needs. Sorry I can't help with accom in Bulimba.

Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bulimba Accomm??

I don't believe you will find accomodation in Bulimba, however if you take the cross river ferry from Apollo Rd in Bulimba to Hamilton you will get accomodation at the numerous motels and hotels in Hamilton - in the main they are on Kingsford Smith Dve. They can be found on Wotif - if you search Hamilton in Brisbane.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4,133 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bulimba Accomm??

Yes as said no accom options in Bulimba. It is a cafe society leafy river suburb....

Easy access with Ferry & Bus to places like New Farm, Kangaroo Point and the CBD - all with accomodation options. Spicers Balfour is a great new boutique hotel in New Farm that is a great alternative and very much midway between Bulimba and the city.....

(there is a review under my profile if your'e interested ;-)

4. Re: Bulimba Accomm??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 10:22