We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer with Grande Limousines...

Which Brisbane hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,703 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfer with Grande Limousines...

I am getting ready to confirm an airport transfer between BNE INT and Noosa for our group with this company. Shelling out $500aud therefore, before depositing I just want to make sure there is nothing I should be aware of first - like them not showing up for previous customers! :-O

Thank you!

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,703 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfer with Grande Limousines...

Well... I think I am going to assume no news, is good news! :-)

Brisbane
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,249 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfer with Grande Limousines...

1FourFun, we normally get questions regarding the road more travelled, which is, how to get to Noosa the cheapest way. I must admit , though, that going by limo would be a better experience. I looked at their website and it all looks legitimate. Just don't have any personal experience with them.

Oscar

SUNSHINE COAST...
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfer with Grande Limousines...

We regularly use Little Mountain Limos - they are sunshine coast based and super reliable. Have been using them for years.

www.littlemountainlimos.com.au

Tony and his team are great

Ann

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,703 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfer with Grande Limousines...

It ended up basically costing the same to have a limo round-trip as it would for a SUV rental (of which we need as there are four of us with luggage and scuba gear.) I don't think we need a car in Noosa for three nights - so why not enjoy cocktails on our way to Noosa and let someone else do the driving!!

Thank you Ann - I will have a look.

5. Re: Airport transfer with Grande Limousines...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 18:16