We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Airport Parking

Which Brisbane hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
296 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Free Airport Parking

Just wondering if anyone knows of any Brisbane Hotels that allows free, secure parking of your car while overseas, available after one night's stay or more?

I've checked the Airport Hotels linked on TA, but was wondering if there were any more, anywhere? More and more Sydney Hotels are doing it. Even as far away as Cronulla.

We realise it will cost $200+, but so will car hire otherwise, and we get a "bonus" night's holiday in the bargain.

Thanks.

Brisbane Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free Airport Parking

I don't know of any Hotels but there plenty of under-cover secure off-airport car parking companies near Brisbane airport. Basically you could drive your car to them, and they will drop you off in their shuttle bus at the airport and pick you up when you come back. I can't recall and names but I have seen their huge sheds over there etc.

If you wanted to email hotels close to the airport, try these suburbs...

Hamilton; Ascot, Clayfield, Albion; Hendra as these are close to the airport (10 mins)

Tony

Umbria, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast, Umbria
Level Contributor
4,522 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free Airport Parking

....most of my mates use Andrews as a drop of while going to Sydney overnite

3. Re: Free Airport Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 23:17