We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brisbane airport parking

Which Brisbane hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
154 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Brisbane airport parking

Hi, will need to park my car for 25 nights, have used International Airport parking and Andrews undercover parking. Difference in price is about $50. regardless of price what do you suggest? My friend recently used Andrews and his car was returned filthy, covered in dust and were about 40 mins on picking him up. I am unsure of the security of the International car park. Suggestions and advice please.

Thanks

83 replies to this topic
Brisbane
4 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Brisbane airport parking

I used BAP for two weeks. Car was damaged at pickup. Showed office ladys.No one returned my emails.

I called, 'Andrew' was out.

I sent another email requesting action ASAP, and suggested I may take legal action if I was ignored further.

I received a telephone call from 'Andrew' . He was kurt and when I attempted to explain he kept asking me, Loudly, to listen. I was just trying to ask what to do about the damage. He was rude and 'wound' me up. He said 'what if everyone said the same thing'?'

My windscreen was cracked, it was not damaged at all previously. This Andrew was rude, arrogant and his entire course of action was to anger and annoy me. Please, do yourselves a good favour, use another company, check google review for others suffering the same fate...this facility is neither same or responsible.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Brisbane airport parking

I strongly advise not to park your car with Budget Airport Parking.My partner and I parked our car here and had our car damaged seriously. The owner and its staff do not take any responsibility and were not interested in listening to our complaints. We strongly advise not to have your car parked here. It is not secure parking. We saw a lot of reviews on Google that have the same complaints with their car being damaged, but we could leave our review on Google. I wonder why that is deactivated!!!

Brisbane
4 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Brisbane airport parking

Can I strongly advise against BAP.

My car was damaged there, reported to check out staff, who showed little interest.

After a week and several emails, the owner 'Andrew' called. Hecwas rude, arrogant andcwould not listen. He said if wveryone claimed what coukd he do??. I am not everyone, just me, the car is Mine and was damaged at his establishment.

He refuses to accept responsibility.

Myself and others will no longer use this 'unsafe parking' establisment. If you value your car and your pride, use snother place..

Brisbane
4 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Brisbane airport parking

I used BAP for two weeks. Car was damaged at pickup. Showed office ladys.No one returned my emails.

I called, 'Andrew' was out.

I sent another email requesting action ASAP, and suggested I may take legal action if I was ignored further.

I received a telephone call from 'Andrew' . He was kurt and when I attempted to explain he kept asking me, Loudly, to listen. I was just trying to ask what to do about the damage. He was rude and 'wound' me up. He said 'what if everyone said the same thing'?'

My windscreen was cracked, it was not damaged at all previously. This Andrew was rude, arrogant and his entire course of action was to anger and annoy me. Please, do yourselves a good favour, use another company, check google review for others suffering the same fate...this facility is neither same or responsible.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Brisbane airport parking

I strongly recommend not to park your car at Budget Airport Parking. Our car was damaged and the owner does not take any responsibility Staff are also very unfriendly and unhelpful. Don't park here as it is not secure. We hope the post is read by everyone. Googe and other reviews all over the internet validate our bad experience. The manager's name is Andrew. Please check other reviews on Google before you consider parking your car here.

Edited: 21 June 2014, 07:25
Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Brisbane airport parking

I use the airport book-in online and it's cheaper for a longer stay - the airport always ends up easier than waiting for a pickup - I've done both and always end up going back to the airport.

1 post
Save Reply
27. Re: Brisbane airport parking

TAKE PICS OF YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE YOU LEAVE IN IN AIRPORT STORAGE

We used the services of Andrew's Airport Parking at Nudgee Rd Hendra for storage of our vehicle, Mitsubishi Triton 4x4 for our recent holiday to Cairns.

Our vehicle was stored at their premises from 0700hrs Friday 5 September to midday Saturday 13 September.

On picking up our vehicle we noticed, and our friend who accompanied us to Cairns also noted that there was collision damage to the left hand rear tail light and to the body work beneath the tail light and a large scratch to the right hand quarter panel.

We contacted the staff immediately and made a complaint that our vehicle had been damaged whilst parked in their storage yard.

It was obvious to us, my partner Rob with his 25 years experience in the panel beating industry and our further 10 years in the automotive rustproofing industry that it was probable that the corner of a tray back ute had impacted our vehicle causing the damage to the tail light and body work. The damage was in a straight vertical line.

The staff member denied that the damage had occurred in their yard and and that they would search their security camera vision for any evidence of a collision. The staff member also stated that the damaged section was rusting and suggested that the damage was 'old' due to the rust. We assured the staff member that it wasn't rust, but early oxidation from the unprotected metal being exposed to moisture/atmosphere and in our opinion from our experience in the panel beating industry that the oxidation was no older than a couple of days.

We questioned the staff member on where our vehicle had been parked as we were of the opinion that there would have been broken tail light pieces on the ground where the collision/impact would have occurred. The staff member informed us that the vehicle would have been moved several times and that the vehicle was removed from the premises to another long term storage yard several kilometres away which surprised us.

The branch manager, Tania Le Roux phoned us on Monday afternoon 15 September denying any liability for the damage stating that they had reviewed security camera vision of our vehicle entering their yard on the Friday morning and stated that their vision showed our vehicle was damaged prior to entering their premises.

We refuted this, and requested to view the vision. The branch manager refused our request.

Our vehicle was not damaged prior to entering their premises.

The last use of our vehicle by us was on the Thursday afternoon on a visit to the southport yacht club to pick up an outboard motor (2hp). The motor was stored in the back of our vehicle. Our friend who accompanied us on our visit to cairns was present at the time and there was no evidence of any collision damage at that time when we placed the outboard motor into the back of the vehicle.

On returning home we removed the outboard motor from the back of our vehicle, again there was no evident damage to the left hand rear tail light at that time.

Our vehicle was stored in our underground garage car park secured by panel lift doors that night.

The next morning we placed our luggage, three large bags and hand luggage into the rear of our vehicle. It was not damaged at this time. We then drove to Brisbane.

On arrival at Andrew's Airport Parking we parked our vehicle in the drop off area, removed our luggage from the back of the vehicle, had a quick look around the vehicle and there was no damage at that time.

The damaged tail light and surrounding panel is very visual.

In our opinion, the damage to the tail light and rear quarter occurred during storage at Andrew's Airport Parking

16 September 2014

Brisbane, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
28. Re: Brisbane airport parking

Do not use Andrews Airport Parking.It cost me $4204 for undercover parking for nearly 2 years which was fair.What wasnt fair was the vehicle had been parked outside.Paint scratched and chipped,one battery clamp had melted and the battery had been fried.If anything happens to your vehicle and the staff member does not report it,magic,it never happened.No accountability,responsibility or liability.No good.

Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Brisbane airport parking

In October 2014 we left our car at Gateway Airport Parking for 10 days. We were charged $8/day which was the cheapest of all the parking stations I rang. The car was dirty on pickup but that was because it was not under cover. I could have paid for a wash but chose not to. We have left our car many times at parking stations in Brisbane but this was the smoothest experience we have had.. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Edited: 09 November 2014, 05:05
QLD
Level Contributor
1 post
42 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Brisbane airport parking

We recently used Portside Parking at Brisbane and they were fantastic. Super quick, efficient service. Had me at the airport on time with no stress. Had me picked up as soon as I phoned on landing and I picked up my keys and returned to my car with ease. The driver went out of his way to take my bags to the car as my plane was delayed and he knew I was rushing to a meeting. Would thoroughly recommend and will use from here on in when traveling out of Brisbane.

Reply to: Brisbane airport parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted