We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone give me some info on Club Lounge at the Sofitel?

Cooroy, Australia
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone give me some info on Club Lounge at the Sofitel?

We are coming to Brisbane to see Grease and looking at the Club Level. I am wondering what is included in pre dinner drinks? Champagne, wine, beer? And if so does anyone know what they serve.

As for breakfast is it served in the lounge area and is it a buffet style?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone give me some info on Club Lounge at the Sofitel?

The club level IMO is really worth it! The per dinner drinks include , wine, beer, etc - The canapés are substantial . I recently stayed in Melbourne club rooms and for breakfast had a choice of Al a carte and buffet. Hope that helps.

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
693 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone give me some info on Club Lounge at the Sofitel?

it's definitely worth the upgrade. you get top shelf spirits, wine, beer and tasty food before you head out. I'm going to grease as well. Can't wait.

Breakfast is your choice of eating in the club lounge which is a small buffet or you can go downstairs to the full buffet.

3. Re: Can anyone give me some info on Club Lounge at the Sofitel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2014, 05:17