We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help for connecting flights airport

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need help for connecting flights airport

Hi there,

This is the first time that I am going to have connection flight at Brisbane for Sydney to Singapore route.

Domestic (Qantas)

21:05 Sydney

22:35 Brisbane

International (Emirates)

02:30 Brisbane

08:15 Singapore

Since the transit timing is 22:35 - 02:30 (midnight), may I know is there any shuttle bus/ train that I can take from domestic to international airport? If no, what other alternatives that I have and how much is the costing? Fyi, I am travelling alone.

Appreciate your kind advise. Thanks.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,792 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help for connecting flights airport

From the Qantas web site:

qantas.com.au/travel/…transfer

Transfer Information

Brisbane Domestic and International Terminals are located 2km apart with easy access between the two by either TBus or Taxi.

TBus services operate between the terminals every 20 minutes, or every 10 minutes during peak times during the day, and are complimentary for passengers holding a Qantas Boarding Pass or itinerary receipt for their connecting flight.

Signs are located throughout the terminal to guide you to the TBus service, located outside the terminal building. A taxi between terminals will cost approximately A$9 one way.

===

Note that there is a train which you may see information about, but it doesn't run late at night so the TBus or taxi would be your only option.

Edited: 27 February 2014, 07:34
Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
11,207 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help for connecting flights airport

The last TBus ($5) leaves the domestic at 22:40 ... so you won't make that. If Qantas do not provide a shuttle at that time .. and I don't know if they do .. you will need to get a taxi which will cost you up to $15.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help for connecting flights airport

Thanks all for your info. So I guess taxi is the only solution... :(

4. Re: Need help for connecting flights airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Brisbane