We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do in Brissy for two days

Which Brisbane hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
what to do in Brissy for two days

I am travelling with my parents (both in their 50's) and we are going to stay in Brisbane for 2 nights. The whole trip is going to take 3 weeks starting from the Gold Coast and ending in Cape Tribulation. At the moment, I am thinking about taking them to Mount Coot-tha, city and the surrounding areas, kangaroo point and St Lucia. We are staying in the city and hiring a car.

I was wondering if anyone would kindly offer some suggestions on where else to go for sightseeing in Brisbane? My parents are not keen to do any sports, but they would love to walk around and see how Aussies enjoy their lives.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,789 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: what to do in Brissy for two days

A bit late to the game, but getting out if the city, I like the coastal areas to the southeast, like Wellington Point, Cleveland Point, Vicky Point, and towards Redland Bay

12. Re: what to do in Brissy for two days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:17