We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment accomodation suggestions in Cairns

Which Cairns hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
perth
Level Contributor
131 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
apartment accomodation suggestions in Cairns

am looking for apartment accomodation for 2a and 2C in October. Could I get something reasonable for about $100per night?? Any ideas?? Will have a hire car. Have looked at Coral Reef and the lakes Cairns resort!!! So many to choose from!!

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory
Level Contributor
4,000 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartment accomodation suggestions in Cairns

Hi Nicjon - I think you will be hard pressed to find family accommodation for under $100 per night but have a look here:

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g255069-c3-Cairns_Cai…

There seemed to be a few alternative options including cabins in a lovely caravan park (which is always good with kids as they have more space to run around and usually playgrounds etc)

Port Macquarie
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartment accomodation suggestions in Cairns

We just got back from Cairns. I think $100 per night is going to be hard to find.

We stayed at the Reef Gateway apartments with 2A & 2 Kids & it was very nice but it was more than $100 per night. Maybe you could check backpacker accomadation & see if they have family rooms. (some do)

3. Re: apartment accomodation suggestions in Cairns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2010, 05:17