We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary comment 5d 4n

Which Cairns hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary comment 5d 4n

Good day everyone.. I am going up to Cairns on the 29th Nov till 3rd Dec.. I was hoping if anyone could comment on the itinerary..

day 1 : around cairns city

day 2 : reef diving tour

day 3 : skydiving

day 4 : not sure

day 5 : head home

can anyone please suggest an activity for us on day 4? may i also ask if there is deal or combo for reef diving tour and skydiving with affordable price, and which company is recommended ?

i'd appreciate if anyone here can show me some light.. thanks in advance !

kevin

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary comment 5d 4n

Don't miss a trip to the Daintree, go on a Daintree River tour, head to Cape Tribulation, or up to the Bloomfield Falls ( depending on the weather and not via hire car to the falls 4wd needed)

Or visit Kuranda, perhaps you'd like the markets there, go by the Skyrail, back by train or bus.

there's plenty to do and see, visit one of the many tour agents as soon as you arrive. You could hire a car to visit Cape Trib and see the Daintree on the way, via Port Douglas.

happy travels.

Cairns
Level Contributor
44 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary comment 5d 4n

Hey great time to be in Cairns the ocean is blue and the sun is shining. Great time to go white water rafting, try a hot air balloon ride here as it is $100 cheaper than southern states, Bungy jumping, quad biking, snorkelling on the reef, hiking thru the rainforest. You did not mention age so maybe have a look at this site and see all the things to do in Cairns www.cairnsattractions.com.au

3. Re: Itinerary comment 5d 4n

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2011, 06:21