We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking a snorkelling trip in Cairns

London
7 posts
Save Topic
Booking a snorkelling trip in Cairns

Hi,

My husband and I are going to be in Cairns for just 2 days in mid September. We want to do a snorkelling trip on the reef and were wondering if we should book before we go or can we juct rock up on the day?

Thanks

Kirsty

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking a snorkelling trip in Cairns

With only 2 days I would suggest booking ahead just to be sure. It will be coming into school holiday time so likely to be much busier then.

London
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking a snorkelling trip in Cairns

oh yes, hadnt thought about the school holidays!

Thanks very much.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Provincial Park
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
1,183 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking a snorkelling trip in Cairns

I would book ahead when i was there they were often full;

Surprise, Arizona
Level Contributor
64 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking a snorkelling trip in Cairns

The two day one night snorkel trip I had booked on Reef Encounter in September has been canceled. Want an ensuite, so given the days we have available, our options are Divers Den or Cairns Dive Center. Any thoughts?

5. Re: Booking a snorkelling trip in Cairns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2013, 07:16