We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartments for a family of 5 in cairns

Darwin, Australia
8 posts
Save Topic
apartments for a family of 5 in cairns

hi,

can anybody recommend a suitable apartment to stay in cairns.

there will be 5 of us, 3 kids +2 adults.there has to be a swimming pool in the complex.

we will be staying for 5 nights,also i would like the accommodation to be quite central, being i don't have to hire a car.

regards

rich

Cairns Australia
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: apartments for a family of 5 in cairns

Do you have a nightly budget in mind?You may have to go for a three bedroom apartment, however some properties will allow an extra person in a two bedroom.

Waters Edge is a stunning brand new property located on the Cairns Esplanade directly opposite Muddys Playground which is quite handy for families.The have three bed apartments.

Getaway on Grafton and Regency on Spence are both very central.

Cairns Queenslander is good for families on a budget as they do not charge for extra children under 14yrs.

The Lakes is a fantastic option for families. Its not right in the city, but not far from it either. They run regular shuttle buses in, and all tours can collect you from here.

I hope that gives you a few starting ideas!

Darwin, Australia
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: apartments for a family of 5 in cairns

many thanks for your time, your information is very helpful

rich

3. Re: apartments for a family of 5 in cairns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 16:17