We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flames of the Forest Dinner

Which Port Douglas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
332 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Flames of the Forest Dinner

anyone have any experiences or advice on this?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flames of the Forest Dinner

I did this a few years back at a business conference & liked it.. though in our case we had no idea what we were 'walking' into so to speak, so when we arrived it was quite spectacular & cool.

I guess I would still enjoy it if I knew that this was what I was going to see ..

Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
299 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flames of the Forest Dinner

My advice is to book early if you decide you want to do this. We emailed about a month in advance to make a booking and they were already fully booked for the only night we could spare to make time for it.

Australia
Level Contributor
2,046 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flames of the Forest Dinner

Great advice to book.

They also do quite a few conference functions and special (wedding etc)functions, so may be booked out on specific nights, so if planning on going, do book.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flames of the Forest Dinner

I've sent two or three conference groups to this as an optional extra to their conference participation. Those that opt to go always come back raving about it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
332 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flames of the Forest Dinner

Thanks!

6. Re: Flames of the Forest Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 04:16