We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve 2008

Which Port Douglas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
New Years Eve 2008

Hi All,

I know it might be a little early yet, but was just wondering if anyone knew what was happening in Port for new years?

I was in Port a couple of years ago for new years and i know the Courthouse Hotel had a function that you had to buy tickets to etc, is this a yearly thing or was it once off?

Any info would be great, thanks.

Daintree
Level Contributor
349 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve 2008

Most pubs and larger resorts/hotels in Port Douglas will be holding New Years Eve celebrations, along with the standard Fire works in the park at midnight.

So rest assured that celebrations will definately be happening if we will be up here over NY's.

You could try contacting larger venues such as the Court House Hotel, Central Hotel, Ironbar, Paddy's Irish Bar, Sheraton Mirage hotel, Sea Temple resort for info. Mostly you will buy an entry ticket to the events, which should include the entertainment, food and some drinks.

2. Re: New Years Eve 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 11:24