We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

surfers paradise

melbourne
1 post
Save Topic
surfers paradise

Hi all

We are planning a holiday from the 29 oct to 8 nov (10 nights) and are looking for best deals. i have heard there are private owners of apartments who let out their places. Anyone know any good sites for this?

We might be joined by another family and we might end up being 4 adults and 3 kids. 3 brm apartments or 3 brm fr us would be great.

I beleive that is low season. Any help on 14 day super pass deals too would be great.

cheers

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,112 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: surfers paradise

Your probably talking about www.stayz.com.au/ which is a pretty good site.

There are numerous 3 bedders on there. Check out the Ultima Building.

It is low season so its a good time to come up.

Have a good one.

BB :)

2. Re: surfers paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2008, 01:10
3. Re: surfers paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 June 2009, 11:35
Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,112 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: surfers paradise

If you don't say yourself........

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
22 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: surfers paradise

There's a building that I stay at with my family - Viscount Towers. It's on the beach and has large three bedroom apartments.

Mount Maunganui...
Level Contributor
245 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: surfers paradise

First off --- have you already been and gone? Or are you travelling to the Gold Coast this year, 2009?

Well, I would say definately look at www.stayz.com.au

People are friendly and everything is well run!

You can usually get some very good deals on here - just be aware that if you book a private room at a resort, the Resort Owners usually have nothing to do with the room's you are "renting".

With this said, it is still agreat way to go. I have used stayz before and everything ran smoothly.

As for the 14 day super pass... there is currently a deal going with Dream World and WhiteWater world here in NZ . If you buy a 2day world pass, you get 12 additional days unlimited entry into the park free!!!

Something to have a look at if you are interested in going to Dreamworld (which is definately worth seeing, my favourite!)

Hope you have/had a great trip!

Meliss_John18

Blenheim, New...
Level Contributor
38 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: surfers paradise

Ive recently booked 7 nights with a guy called Frank and the website is www.surfersparadiserental.com

This was after searching for hours and hours and cross referencing reveiws here.

He is really good to deal with too.

Good luck with that but it is only two bedrooms.

Superpass 10% discount is the best ive come across on www.myfun.com

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,112 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: surfers paradise

Hi joebe,

Please let us know how your rental went.

How are his rates per week?

Blenheim, New...
Level Contributor
38 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: surfers paradise

Hi there

His rate was $830 for 7 nights AUD

Apartment looks to be quality, and after checking out the reveiws on this property I decided all issues were about individual apartment fittings and fixtures, also what level they were on. Most people suggested the complex itself had great facilities and the indoor heated and outdoor heated pool was a must at this time of year. I will post a trip report when we get back.

westmead
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: surfers paradise

hi geeman,

planning to visit goldcoast about the same time. travelling with hubby and our 2-yr old so also considering beachfront apartments rather than hotels. please update wherever you've decided to book.

hi shandydog,

considering viscount on the beach based on the reviews. just have a few questions in terms of proximity/accessibility of: (hoping for a short walk esp with baby in tow)

1) bus stop

2) breakfast cafe/resto

3) convenience stores

4) surfer's busy strip lunch/dinner/beach

do you still remember which unit no. you stayed at? planning on 2bedroom apt. hoping to find newly renovated ones with modern furnishings (as units have diff owners).

thanks heaps!

Get answers to your questions about Surfers Paradise