We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden Towers Rainbow Bay nsw

Lake Macquarie...
Level Contributor
455 posts
244 reviews
Save Topic
Eden Towers Rainbow Bay nsw

Would like comments from any travellers who have stayed at Eden Towers Rainbow Bay NSW - GOOD OR BAD?!?!

Thanking you in advance.

Chris

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
5,996 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden Towers Rainbow Bay nsw

Firstly, Eden Towers is in Queensland not New South Wales. Granted it is very close to the border.

Now I have never stayed there, but drive past every second day and it is a fabulous position opposite the beach.

It is an older style apartment building, so long as you do not set your sights too high you should be happy enough.

I'm not sure if you will find someone that has actually stayed there on TA as it is not a particularily large building.

melbourne
Level Contributor
6,727 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eden Towers Rainbow Bay nsw

have to agree,is positioned very well,right opposite the fantastic beach,safe patrolled Rainbow bay beach.

2 min drive up the hill and around the corner to Coolangatta.

As commentd by Beach,its an older building.

HAve been told its clean and tidy,despite its age.

its not a high rise,as such,and I believe some of the apartments have been updated.

3. Re: Eden Towers Rainbow Bay nsw

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Surfers Paradise