We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mums 60th in Surfers

New Zealand
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Mums 60th in Surfers

Hi Tasman neighbours. Im trying to organise my mums birthday and want to take her to the Gold Coast. There will be 8 adults and I dont want to stay in a hotel or resort. Looking for a luxurious house to rent on the beach or river front. Has anyone stayed at such a place, minimum 4 bedrooms. Thanks.

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,036 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mums 60th in Surfers

Not sure on your budget, but check out these:

(They have others which are cheaper)

www.fnbroadbeach.com.au/holiday.php…

Brisbane
Level Contributor
188 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mums 60th in Surfers

Check out www.wardsparadise.com. Not super luxurious, but a lovely place to stay, and very inexpensive compared to other holiday homes there. It has a lot of positives. My parents stayed there for 10 nights, and just loved it. They have booked for 2011 again. Best of luck.

3. Re: Mums 60th in Surfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2011, 06:21