We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get around in the Gold Coast

Sydney
9 posts
Save Topic
How to get around in the Gold Coast

I was wondering if anyone could help me.

A group of my friends are staying in Broadbeach for Schoolies and will need 2 get around the Gold Coast and im not sure the best way 2 do it? Any suggestions? Our group wanted 2 go out 2 some of the theme parks and also head into Surfers at night time. We r also flying in 2 the airport so will need 2 get there to.

Any suggestions would be awesome.

Tokoroa, New Zealand
Level Contributor
10 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get around in the Gold Coast

you should look at this website http://www.gcshuttle.com.au/ they are offering free airport transfers to schoolies if you buy a bus pass which will get you to the theme parks and into surfers at night

Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get around in the Gold Coast

Hi Hayley,

My daughter is coming across to the Gold Coast for Schoolies aswell and was worried about getting around because she is staying in Mermaid Beach and wants to go to the theme parks. I recommended that she use Gold Coast Tourist Shuttle as we have used them in the past for our family holidays and have been great. Anyway when I was on their website to check out what their prices were I noticed they are offering a special to all 2011 Schoolies. You actually receive free return airport transfers when you purchase a Gold Pass which includes unlimited theme park transfers and unlimited use of the 24 hour local bus service here. So that will cover you for everything (transport wise) during your stay. Have a look at their website, it’s worth the visit www.gcshuttle.com.au

Hope that helps

Carly

Sydney
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get around in the Gold Coast

Thanks so much for your help, ill have a look into using them. Sounds like a really great offer and option.

Cheers,

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,021 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get around in the Gold Coast

The Shuttle would be a good option.

However, probably the cheapest option would be Surfside Bus from the Airport to Broadbeach, Surfside Bus between Broadbeach and Surfers (5 mins) and a Surfside Bus between Broadbeach and the theme parks. The travel very frequently out to the theme parks mid morning.

5. Re: How to get around in the Gold Coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 17:20