We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

22 days in GS/Brisbane/Sunshine plan...Any suggestions?

kuwait
14 posts
Save Topic
22 days in GS/Brisbane/Sunshine plan...Any suggestions?

Hey guys

I intend to visit GS/Brisbane/Sunshine on August for 22 days. We are 2 Adults, 2 childs and 1 infant.

16 days in GS

3 days in Sunshine

3 days in Brisbane

Any suggestions?

Btw...How much it take time by a mini bus from GS to Sunshine? Cost?

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,021 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 22 days in GS/Brisbane/Sunshine plan...Any suggestions?

What is the GS? Are you talking about the Gold Coast?

2. Re: 22 days in GS/Brisbane/Sunshine plan...Any suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2013, 17:01
South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
26,335 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 22 days in GS/Brisbane/Sunshine plan...Any suggestions?

Leigh, the forum Guidelines are here: …custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/850

You should read them - especially with regard to the prohibition against self-promotion, advertising and solicitation.

As far as I can see, every one of your 26 posts so far plugs the same website. I have reported it as spam. :)

Luigi

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
4,930 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 22 days in GS/Brisbane/Sunshine plan...Any suggestions?

Takes about 2.5 safe driving GC to SC. currumbin bird sanctuary underrated and a great day out, canel cruise, theme parks of course (my fav sea world) Surfers paradise very touristy and that's the point. Too many places to include so when u arrive pop into any major hotel and the foyers are teaming with books, brochures, maps. As does the Sunshine Coast too. Mooloolabah is great shopping, restaurants, very touristy too - just what ones after when on holiday and go to underwater world and the drive up spend a day at Australia zoo in Beerwah (crikey you'll enjoy it) As for Brisbane, it's a city you can't go wrong buy an all day pass for the city cat and you can go the hole length of Brisbane river and see heaps getting off and on as much as you like and of course check out south bank - great restaurants walks. Enjoy your holiday!!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
26 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 22 days in GS/Brisbane/Sunshine plan...Any suggestions?

I would recommend Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and probably spend a little longer there and a little less at the Gold Coast personally. Noosa is more of an upmarket boutique resort town as opposed to a very busy touristy city which is the gold coast. Heaps to do on the Gold Coast and loads of fun though. 3 days in Brisbane is plenty.

6. Re: 22 days in GS/Brisbane/Sunshine plan...Any suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2014, 05:17