We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Gold Coast for 5 days ($100/night)

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation in Gold Coast for 5 days ($100/night)

I am looking for an accomodation in Surfers Paradise in Feb/March 2014 for 5 days.

Can you suggest some properties with good location as I will be travelling by public transport and would like to see nightlife of Gold coast.

I am confused between Vibe, Grand Chancellor, Chateau Beachside, Paradise island resort and ISlander Resort Hotel

I will be traveling with my wife (Both mid 20's) and my budget is around $100/night.

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,231 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Accomodation in Gold Coast for 5 days ($100/night)

I hv stayed in mantra studio. Studio room comes with a small kitchenette. Mantra legends by no means a luxury hotel but we found it comfortable n good value for money.

Edited: 12 November 2013, 13:55
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Accomodation in Gold Coast for 5 days ($100/night)

Kunal,

We have just come back from our trip down under and were in Gold Coast for 3 days. The hotels, mentioned by you - Vibe, Grand Chancellor, Mantra were way beyond the $100 mark for us. This could be cause you are staying for 5 nights and the fact that we were in GC in Nov 13 and you are looking at March 14.

We stayed at Chateau Beachside and paid AUD 110/night, Location is terrific as it right on the Esplanade and sea facing. Views are outstanding as the rooms face the beach and the skyscrapers on the other side. We stayed on the 13th floor and the view was awesome. Rooms are basic but adequate and depending on the category of room you go for, some have full fledged kitchens. FYI, we booked directly with the hotel. Don't recollect the manager's name at the reception/office, but she was very helpful when it came to suggesting restaurants and places to visit, etc.

Enjoy your trip!

13. Re: Accomodation in Gold Coast for 5 days ($100/night)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Surfers Paradise